Friday, August 22, 2008

Here comes the sun.

I could put it like this: I don't have a lot on my schedule tonight.
It's friday and you would think that I have any thing (at all) other to do than sitting in my room listening to The Beatles (NOT that I don't enjoy every second!).
As a matter of fact I had english today in school. We really like the new class. English litterature and culture. We read Hemingway, Shakespeare, Chopin, R. Carver, E.E Cummings, Defoe, Keats, E.A Poe and many more. We're also going to watch movies later on (hoping for Frankenstein from 1931). I'm really in a Beatles mood at the time, so the soundtrack of today will be
Here comes the sun taken from the album Abbey Road i 1969 (written by George Harrison). Abbey Road was in fact the last album they recorded.
If you haven't enjoyed The Beatles, you haven't lived properly.
Oh, I got a new bicycle today! Jippyay! And I went on a little trip at once with dad, and right now we're sitting in the basement, watching The Rolling Stones - The Biggest Bang.
He's singing along ofcourse.
Nobody keeps it going as long as Mick Jagger on stage.

No comments: